Armored Core 6 – Fix Crashing And Loading Issues on PS5 – The recent release of Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon has been met with many positive responses. However, some issues, such as crashing or failing to load while playing on PlayStation, specifically the PS5, are present.
The game was developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment, which is available for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, PS4, and PS5. In that regard, the following guide has some tips and tricks to help players understand how to resolve the problem.
Armored Core 6: How To Fix Crashing And Loading Issues on PS5
These fixes can work for several of your games as they are pretty helpful. That is why you should always go to them whenever you face these problems, as most games nowadays have some errors in the initial days.
The common issues surround old software, improper installation, corrupt game files, and more. Players may have to try more than one method to fix their problem.
Build back database
Turn off your system and unplug the cable before giving it a rest for around 3-4 minutes. Plug in the cable again and turn on the device to remove the Cached Data from the system.
The issue should be resolved now, but if it has not, hold down the Power button on the console until the beep sound comes on twice.
- It is now in Safe Mode, so connect the controller to the USB using the console and click on the PS button.
- There is an option called “Rebuild Database,” so choose that and press confirm.
- It will need some time to rebuild it and once finished, start the system again as usual.
Head to the Settings menu and, under System Software, check for any pending updates that have not been done. Follow the instructions that come up, and you can finish it.
- After completing it, you can restart your system to ensure the changes are saved.
Reset your system
This is a full factory reset, so head to the Settings menu and choose the Initialization tab. Select Initialize PS5 and then Full from the next screen.
- Your system will start the factory reset process, which may take a while.
- After it is finished, start the system over again.
Remove Saved Game data.
Your saved game may have gone corrupt or missing, so you must remove them to move forward. Head to the Settings menu and then Storage.
- Select Saved Data and then the game Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon
- Choose the Options button and then all the saved game data files present.
- Press Delete and apply.
- As usual, start the system over after it is done.
- All the locally saved files are gone, but your online progress is saved, so the issue should be resolved.
Reinstall the game
You will have to uninstall the game first to reinstall. Head to Settings and choose Storage. Choose the game and press Delete.
- After the game is removed, you can download and install the game again.
Thus, that is all the information players will need when fixing the crashing and not loading error for Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon. You can use them to try out till there is any official communication from the developers.
Last Updated on August 27, 2023
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.