The Staccato-46 is a new Solar Scout Rifle with a firing rate of 180 rounds in a minute. This places Stacatto-46 in the same category as the Scout Rifle from the Vault of Glass, with the Vision of Confluence in particular. The following guide will help players in getting the Staccato-46 and the best god rolls to go with it.
Destiny 2: How to get the Staccato-46 and God Roll
Thankfully, the Staccato-46 is easily available and the perks that go with it are worth going after in Destiny 2.
First things first, Destiny 2 does not possess a lot of Solar Scout Rifles. The fact that Anti-Champion Scout Rifle mods are available in seasonal awards, players should go after Stacatto-46 as early as possible.
It cannot be crafted in the game, so the main way to use the weapon to its best potential is to combine it with perks. Additionally, as Solar 3.0 is on, the weapon will have more impact.
Staccato-46 can be obtained from the World Drop pool of weapons, meaning you can receive it from any undedicated loot. Additionally, you can also obtain it from Banshee when he brings it in rotation, so keep an eye on him every day.
Another way is to funnel Prime and Umbral Engrams via Master Rahool. For the god roll, you will have to depend on RNG, though there is a lot of stuff to do to get the World Drop weapons.
Staccato-46 God Roll in Destiny 2
Given that Staccato-46 is extremely accurate from any distance, barrels perks are the best way to go. Nevertheless, avoid any barrel that contains Full Bore, for it will lower handling and stability.
Also read: How to unlock Solar 3.0 Grenades and Fragments in Destiny 2
Though your range of firing will get better, this is not a good tradeoff to do. The following list will help you understand what to choose, depending on Player vs Player (PvP) and Player vs Environment (PvE) activities:
- For PvP and PvE: Arrowhead Brake, Corkscrew Rifling
- For PvP especially: Extended Barrel
- Magazines in PvP: Accurized Rounds
- The overall choice for Gambit, Crucible, and Vanguard: Tactical Mag
The below perks for the third and fourth columns give Staccato-46 the edge it deserves and make it a worthwhile weapon to have:
- Triple Tap/Explosive Payload: Players should use this one across their PvP and PvE journey in Destiny 2.
- Triple Tap/Incandescent: This one will work great with all the Solar 3.0 builds that are present in the game.
- Triple Tap/Adaptive Munitions: Players should go for this combination in any event that has Match Game, Solar Burn, or Anti-Champion Scout Rifle mods.
- Outlaw/Rampage: One of the most used combinations that do great when paired with any rifle from the Precision Frame Scout range.
Players will also be happy to know that this rifle will come in extremely handy when dealing with enemies in the Duality Dungeon part of the game.
Therefore, make sure to have the gun in your arsenal as you journey through. There are several great options and this is one of them.
Last Updated on January 14, 2024
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.