Destiny 2 has a Vex-based dungeon called The Spire of the Watcher. I cleared the dungeon once, and it was quite fun to experience. Here is all the information you want, to begin the Spire of the Watcher dungeon in Destiny 2. Check it out from down below.
How To Find Spire Of The Watcher Dungeon Quest In Destiny 2
You’ll get the option to traverse the Spire with a small group of Seraphs, trying to get past the barriers and get rid of the Vex as they control the building. There is a ton of noteworthy stuff in the dungeon, but you should start it before your team enters.
Spire Of The Watcher Dungeon
Everyone will have access to the dungeon at the Spire of the Watcher. Make sure to get to the Tower and chat with Ikora before entering the dungeon. She will give you a quest for the dungeon, and you can then come across it as an encounter above Savathun’s throne land.
- This is a 3-man activity, meaning you can LFG or party up with friends at any time to experience the dungeon.
- You will receive a special gift unique to each dungeon encounter in the game. The Grenade Launcher is a must-have for this one, and I suggest you get or farm it.
- Ares Desperado is the name of the mission.
- The required power level is 1590, but it is easier to clear if you are running a meta build.
- One of the meta builds right now for this dungeon is Solar Titan with a hammer build.
Before joining and beginning the encounter, ensure you have spoken to Ikora and acquired the quest. After that, you can find this dungeon on the Moon. This dungeon has been the subject of a few leaks, which the Bungie team has confirmed.
The exotic bow, the Hierarchy of Needs, will be one of the awards you can acquire, but there will be a low probability of getting it.
- The cosmetics will be more cowboy-themed.
- You’ll need to run the dungeons multiple times to get it.
- Repeat it with your favorite Destiny 2 loadout.
Season Of The Seraph
You and your buddies can join Destiny 2 whenever, anywhere, and for nothing. It is an action MMO with a single dynamic planet.
- You can get the “Decadent Cocoa” Legendary Emote and 1700 Silver (1,000 + 700 extra Silver) when you buy the Season of the Seraph Silver Bundle, which you may spend to buy cosmetics, Season of the Seraph, and other things.
Use your Silver to purchase Season of the Seraph by going to the Seasons menu in-game. You must talk with Master Rahool in the Tower to receive your new Emote.
If you found my article helpful, you can leave a comment to let me know. I will be back soon with more updates on Destiny 2. Thank you for reading my guide and have a great day!
Last Updated on December 12, 2022
An avid listener of music from a number of countries. Writing is his hobby and passion. A follower of all the latest android and PC games. Not to mention his favorite: Mobile Legends!