This guide involves the Best Graphics settings to Increase Performance (FPS) in Detroit Become Human. We will also list other Tweaks you can do, to further fine-tune your system to run the game better. Take note to cross-reference with our system specifications to draw a comparison. Also, make sure that you meet the minimum system requirements for the game before doing any of the changes.
Detroit Become Human PC Best Graphics Settings
- Display Mode – FullScreen
- Resolution – 1920×1080
- Resolution Scale – 1.00
- FPS Limit – Native Refresh rate of Monitor
- VSYNC – Off
- Visual Quality – Custom
- Texture Quality – Ultra
- Texture Filtering – High
- Shadow Quality – High
- Model Quality – High
- Depth of Field – Low
- Motion Blur – Off
- Volumetric Lighting – Low
- Screen Space Reflection – Off
- Ambient Occlusion – Off
- Bloom – Off
Detroit Become Human System Specifications
Detroit: Become Human minimum requirements
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350, 4.2 GHz (6 to 8 logical cores minimum highly recommended)
RAM: 8GB RAM
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
VRAM: 3GB or more
Detroit: Become Human recommended specs
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
CPU: i5-8400 @ 2.8GHz or Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: 16GB RAM
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
VRAM: 4GB or more
Our System Specifications used to test
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
- CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
- RAM: 16GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660
- VRAM: 6GB
Other Tweaks to increase FPS for Detroit Become Human
Changing AMD and NVIDIA Settings
FOR AMD USERS
- Radeon Anti-lag – Enabled
- Radeon Chill – Disabled
- Boost – Disabled
- Image Sharpening – Enabled
- Sharpness – 80%
- Enhanced Sync – Disabled
- Wait for a vertical refresh – Always off
- Anti-Aliasing Mode: Use Application settings
- Anti-aliasing Method: Multi-sampling
- Morphological Filtering: Off
- Anisotropic Filtering Mode: Use application settings
- Texture Filtering Quality: Performance
- Surface Format Optimization: On
- Wait for V-sync: Off
- OpenGL Triple Buffering: Off
- Shader Cache: AMD optimized
- Tesselation Mode: Override application settings
- Maximum Tesselation Level: Off
- GPU Workload: Graphics
- Frame Rate Target Control: Disabled
FOR NVIDIA USERS
- Open Nvidia Control Panel
- Select Manage 3D settings
- Click on Global Settings
- Now change the following settings:
- Threaded Optimization: On
- Power Management: Prefer Maximum Performance
- Low Latency Mode: Off
- Texture filtering – Quality: Performance
Update AMD and NVIDIA Graphics Drivers
Keep your computer’s graphics drivers updated.
- For NVIDIA graphics cards – install new drivers from here.
- For AMD graphics cards – install new drivers from here.
Windows Performance Options settings
- Type performance in the search bar of Windows, click on Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows from the results.
- Select the Adjust for best performance
- Click OK
Discord settings changes
- Open Discord
- Go to User Settings
- Go to the Appearance tab.
- Uncheck Hardware Acceleration.
Fullscreen Optimization settings
- Right-click on the desktop launcher for the game and select open file location.
- Right-click on the game application launcher.
- Select Properties
- Tick Disable full-screen optimizations on the Compatibility tab.
- Click on the OK
OptimizeWindows for Best Performance
If you’re struggling with FPS, you can optimize your Windows system and churn those extra bits of performance out of it. Follow these steps:
- Open the Windows start menu and type: View advanced system settings and click on the search result
- Got to the Advanced tab. Now click on Settings under Performance
- Check the option that says “Adjust for best performance”
The above settings fetch us an average of 48-55FPS. IF you struggle with FPS performance even after doing all the other Tweaks, make sure to dial down the Shadows to medium and overall Textures to Medium-High. That will hopefully enable your system to crunch out the extra FPS needed to run the game.
With that being said, We shall conclude this guide on best PC graphics settings for Detroit Become Human. Your queries are welcome in the comment section below.