If you have started playing Fall Guys after its recent release, you may have noticed that there is a List of Levels. Knowing the count for each level is important here. It can enable you to plan out your gameplay. This in return can make your playtime that much easier. We aim to achieve the same in this guide.
List of Levels in Fall Guys
There is a total of 24 unique Levels in Fall Guys, which branches out into 4 categories. They are Race, Survival, Team, and Final. Let us check out each of them. The names of Levels can be similar due to their universal nature. We highly advise reader’s discretion during their read time.
1. Race (9 levels)
- Dizzy Heights: Race across spinning platforms to reach the finish line.
- Hit Parade: Dodge between obstacles as your race to the finish line.
- See Saw: Balance across rows of see-saws to reach the finish line.
- Door Dash: Avoid fake doors as you race to the finish line.
- Gate Crash: Dodge through moving doors as your race to the finish line.
- Tip Toe: Avoid fake tiles and find the hidden path to the finish line.
- The Whirlygig: Dodge spinning beams, hammers, and fans as you race to the finish line.
- Slime Climb: Outrun a rising pool of slime as you race through obstacles to the finish line.
- Fruit Chute: Dodge falling fruit as you race up a conveyor belt to the finish line.
2. Survival (5 Levels)
- Jump Club: Jump over the spinning beam and avoid falling off.
- Roll Out: Move between rotating rings to avoid falling off.
- Block Party: Avoid the walls and stay on the platform.
- Perfect Match: Match the icon on the screen to avoid falling.
- Tail Tag: Some players start with tails. Make sure you grab one when the time runs out.
3. Team (7 Levels)
- Egg Scramble: Put the most eggs in your team’s basket before the time runs out.
- Rock ‘N’ Roll: Push a giant ball through an obstacle course
- Fall Ball: Score goals by rolling giant balls into your opponent’s net.
- Team Tail Tag: Make sure your team has more tails than the others when the time runs out.
- Jinx: Make sure the opposing team is fully jinxed before yours.
- Hoopsie Daisy: Jump and dive through hoops to score more points for your team within a time limit.
- Hoarders: Keep balls in your team’s zone when the time runs out.
Final (3 Levels)
- Fall Mountain: Race to the top of the mountain and grab the crown.
- Hex-A-Gone: Be the last player standing on a series of hexagonal platforms that disappear as you step on them.
- Royal Fumble: Grab the tail and make sure you’re wearing it when the time runs out to win.
Knowing the above Level list will help you in knowing exactly what is coming in the next few rounds. Just keep track of it, and make the game that much easier to play. If you face any issues regarding the post, do mention them in the comments below. We will see you in the next guide!