This Fall Guys Levels List are Ranked from first to last, and will help you in clearing the stages with relative ease. Especially if you have started with the game, Levels are all that you would need to know and analyze.
Knowing the count for each level is important here as well as their ranks. It can enable you to plan out your gameplay. This in return can make your playtime that much easier. We aim to achieve the same in this guide.
Fall Guys Levels List Ranked⇓
There is a total of 24 unique Levels in Fall Guys, which branches out into 4 categories. They are Race, Survival, Team, and Final. The Ranks here are basically difficulties; From Rank 4 being Okish to easy, to Rank 1 being decently tough.
As you go up in levels, the ranks decrease and levels become more difficult. Check out the rest of the guide to know about each level and what you need to do in them to clear them.
Race Levels List (9 levels)⇓ – Rank 4
There are a Total of 9 Level in this List. This is ranked 1. They are as follows:
- Dizzy Heights: Race across spinning platforms to reach the finish line.
- Hit Parade: Dodge between obstacles as your race to the finish line.
- See Saw: Balance across rows of see-saws to reach the finish line.
- Door Dash: Avoid fake doors as you race to the finish line.
- Gate Crash: Dodge through moving doors as your race to the finish line.
- Tip Toe: Avoid fake tiles and find the hidden path to the finish line.
- The Whirlygig: Dodge spinning beams, hammers, and fans as you race to the finish line.
- Slime Climb: Outrun a rising pool of slime as you race through obstacles to the finish line.
- Fruit Chute: Dodge falling fruit as you race up a conveyor belt to the finish line.
Survival Levels List (5 Levels)⇓ – Rank 3
A total of 5 levels are present in this list. Check them out:
- Jump Club: Jump over the spinning beam and avoid falling off.
- Roll Out: Move between rotating rings to avoid falling off.
- Block Party: Avoid the walls and stay on the platform.
- Perfect Match: Match the icon on the screen to avoid falling.
- Tail Tag: Some players start with tails. Make sure you grab one when the time runs out.
Team Levels List (7 Levels)⇓ – Rank 2
Team levels have 7 of them in their list. Take a look;
- Egg Scramble: Put the most eggs in your team’s basket before the time runs out.
- Rock ‘N’ Roll: Push a giant ball through an obstacle course
- Fall Ball: Score goals by rolling giant balls into your opponent’s net.
- Team Tail Tag: Make sure your team has more tails than the others when the time runs out.
- Jinx: Make sure the opposing team is fully jinxed before yours.
- Hoopsie Daisy: Jump and dive through hoops to score more points for your team within a time limit.
- Hoarders: Keep balls in your team’s zone when the time runs out.
Final Levels List (3 Levels)⇓ – Rank 1
The Final levels have only 3 of them in their entire list. Let’s see which ones:
- Fall Mountain: Race to the top of the mountain and grab the crown.
- Hex-A-Gone: Be the last player standing on a series of hexagonal platforms that disappear as you step on them.
- Royal Fumble: Grab the tail and make sure you’re wearing it when the time runs out to win.
Knowing the above Level list will help you in knowing exactly what is coming in the next few rounds. Just keep track of it, and make the game that much easier to play.
We also have a YouTube channel where we upload the latest gaming content for PC and Android. Feel free to check that out at your own leisure. Got specific suggestions? You can submit them here. Thanks for reading!
Last Updated on January 15, 2022
A computer science graduate by qualification, Zoid loves to keep himself updated with the latest gaming content related to PC, Android, and other platforms as well. Likes to keep his diet and health in check from time to time!