Ever since the removal of Ping check from Bungie, players often get confused as to, how to check their ping. In this guide, I will show you a general method to check that.
This is by no means an in-game feature, and I wish The developers would include this in the game anytime soon to check roundtrips and latencies. Without further delay, let’s take a look…
How To Check Ping in Destiny 2 [Solved]
These are the main steps for checking ping in destiny 2:
- The first thing you want to do is Launch Destiny 2 and make your networks active. you can do that by joining a PVP or PVE game or just go to the tower and stay there.
- Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
- After you have done that, type “resmon.exe” without quotations in the box, and press enter or click on OK.
- Doing the above step will open Resource Monitor.
- Now, go over to the Network Tab, and click on it.
- At the bottom of this window, you will see a TCP Connections Expansion Tab. Click on the dropdown and expand that.
- After you have done the above steps, Sort the expansion in terms of the Image column to make your search easier.
- Now scroll the list until you find something called destiny2.exe. After you find that, Check under the Latency tab to see how much ping (in ms) you are getting!
- Note that you need to give the game a couple of minutes, to show up on the Resource Monitor.
And that is how you can check the ping in Destiny 2. You can also use this method for other games, and follow the same method as above. Instead of destiny2.exe, look for the .exe you are willing to check for the game.
You can follow us on Twitter and drop a like on Facebook to get the latest update on guides for Mobile Games, PC Games, Fixes, and Settings.
I also have a YouTube channel where I upload the latest gaming content for PC and Android. Feel free to check that out at your own leisure.
Got specific suggestions? You can submit them here. Thanks for reading!
Last Updated on January 15, 2022
A computer science graduate by qualification, Zoid loves to keep himself updated with the latest gaming content related to PC, Android, and other platforms as well. Likes to keep his diet and health in check from time to time!