The addition of the new Sunbreak DLC in Monster Hunter Rise has introduced the Master Rank level. Players have many more quests and missions to tend to, which rewards them with materials and gear. One of the new items is the Eroded Elder Skeleton, which is present within bone piles.
Players will have to head out on Master Rank Expeditions throughout the game in order to get different crafting materials like this one. The following guide will help players in getting the Eroded Elder Skeleton.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – Unlocking Master Expeditions
Having downloaded the game and played through the main story, you will eventually get to the new content. This means heading to Elgado Outpots, which serves as the hub for the Sunbreak DLC.
Here you will come across Fiorayne, a major NPC who is also a Knight and gives new quests to players. Now, you have to reach Master Rank in order to head out onto such that level of Expeditions.
Read also: How to reach Hidden Cave in Citadel Area 13
The Eroded Elder Skeleton can be got only from the Sandy Plains. As mentioned above, they are present in bonepiles. Players can choose to have buddies do this job for them by using the Meowcenaries facility in the Kamura Village.
To go yourself, start the Master Rank Expedition, and since it is untimed, you can take your own time without the feeling of being rushed.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – Where to get Eroded Elder Skeleton
Players will come across eight areas that have bonepiles in the Sandy Plains. All of them can give you the Eroded Elder Skeleton. Here are they as follows:
- Area 1: Head north and then east of sub-camp 1.
- Area 4: To the east of Sandy Plains, inside a nook.
- Area 5: Two bonepiles are present in the lower level. You will need a Wirebug for one of them as it is on top of a ledge alongside a tree.
- Area 8: Beside the rocks present to the north.
- Area 9: Centre of the desert with one bonepile in the northeast upper level and one lower.
- Area 12: Two bonepiles again. One is to the north, as you come down while the other is in the centre of the area but lower level.
Players should keep on collecting the Eroded Elder Skeleton as much as possible in the game. Bonepiles respawn after every two minutes. You will require a minimum of 25 Eroded Elder Skeletons for these items:
- Aelucanth Bachia X / Rhopessa Brachia X
- Melahoa Hat X
- Arc Mail / Storge Helm
- Barroth Greaves X
- Aelucanth Vertex X / Rhopessa Vertex X
- Volvidon Vambraces X
- Dober Mail X
- Melahoa Folia X
- Skull Visage X
- Dober Coil X
- Jaggi Gauntlets X
- Dober Helm X