The addition of the Sunbreak DLC in the Monster Hunter Rise franchise has been a real game-changer. Players are going on even more expeditions in search of items, crafting materials, and awards. In this regard, the Iridescent Bismuth Prisms is an Account Item that is helpful in finishing side missions or getting Kamura Points.
Read also: How to get Eroded Elder Skeleton
Players have launch a Master Rank Expedition which will allow them to get to their objectives faster. The following guide will help players in getting to know about Iridescent Bismuth Prisms and finding them in the game.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – How to get to the items
Iridescent Bismuth Prisms are found at Unique Gathering Points. In this case, it is the Iridescent Ore nodes. They are a bunch of rainbow-coloured symmetrical Mineral Outcrops which look the game geometrically.
They have a metallic texture, and have fixed locations. Players looking for a lot of them should head to the Lava Caverns. There are a lot of places with liquid magma and springs underneath the surface. There are many gathering points that players will come across here which will help their cause.
However, one of the most important things to keep in mind is your stamina. You should have enough to go up walls and cliffs quicker than usual.
Read also: How to get Afflicted Bones
They will help in gaining speed and efficiency. So, make sure to enter the area on full stamina when looking for Iridescent Bismuth Prisms.
Furthermore, you can also have Dango Glutton or Dango Wall Runner to reduce the loss of Stamin in the game. Another way to refill your stamina is having a well-done steak or Rations.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – Where to find Iridescent Bismuth Prisms
As mentioned above, there are many points for players to search in the Lava Caverns. They are given below:
- Area 6: Make your way on the rocky area that goes to the northeast corner, where there is a Unique Gathering Point by the wall.
- Area 13: Go down to the west of the main road and there’s a gathering point around the lava which flows there.
- Area 10: Go through the top alcove which is north of the Great Wirebug where you will find another point.
- In between area 6 and 8: Go over to the top of the ridge, and you will come across a tall pillar in the northwest and head to the summit.
- In between area 2 and 9: The gray zone between the areas 2 and 9. Journey along till you get to the collapse bridge, beside area 3. The gathering point is in the bridge’s gap.
Last Updated on July 11, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.