In this guide for OMORI we will show you how to get all Endings for the game. These consist of Good, Bad, and Neutral/Other Endings. The Cinematic cut-scenes for these endings are very interesting so you should definitely try getting them in the first place. Check it out…
NOTE: This post contains major spoilers so read at your own discretion.
How to Get All Endings (Good, Bad, and Neutral/Other) in OMORI
- Head over to Basil’s room on the final night. During the fight against OMORI, continue after dying. This should enable the first Good Ending for you.
- How to Get Bonus Cutscene? – Water Basil’s flowers 3 times to unlock a bonus cutscene after the credits.
- Go over to Basil’s room on the final night. During the fight against OMORI, do not continue after dying. This is very simple and will enable the Bad Ending for you followed by a great cutscene.
- Do not go to Basil’s room on the final night. Sleep at home instead and enjoy the Neutral ending afterwards.
- How To Get the Stab Ending Variant? – Stab yourself on the final night at home in-game, and that should be it!
These endings are short but completely worth your time and effort to get them. They are also very easy to access so make sure to try them out.
Mature Content Description
The developers describe the content like this:
“This game contains depictions of depression, anxiety, and suicide, and may not be suitable for all audiences. It also contains bright flashing imagery that may cause discomfort and/or seizures for those with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised.”
Make sure you play this game after reading the warnings from the developers. On rare cases it can cause trouble so it is highly advised to do so.
About This Game
Explore a strange world full of colorful friends and foes. Navigate through the vast game world in order to uncover a forgotten past. When the time comes, the path you’ve chosen will determine your fate… and perhaps the fate of others as well. This means that the entire game is decision based and your selections will have different outcomes. Try them all out and enjoy the game to its fullest!
That is all we are sharinfg for this guide on OMORI. Try all the variable endings and tell us which one you liked or disliked the most, down in the comments. We are also open to suggestions or queries. Thanks for reading and we will see you soon with a new guide!
Last Updated on January 4, 2021
A computer science graduate by qualification, Zoid loves to keep himself updated with the latest gaming content related to PC, Android, and other platforms as well. Likes to keep his diet and health in check from time to time!