The following guide shows you where to find all Scavenger Hunt items in the game Psychonauts 2. Combining quirky missions and mysterious conspiracies, Psychonauts 2 is a platform-adventure game with cinematic style and tons of customizable psychic powers. Know how you can find all the “Mission Critical Psychonauts Assets” for Norma from this guide.
How To Find All Scavenger Hunt Items In Psychonauts 2
You’ll be able to get the quest from Norma immediately after you get your new outfit from Sasha. There are 16 total items on the list. Finishing the scavenger hunt will unlock the ability to alter clothes in Motherlobes toilets, including the suit, circus attire, and the original Raz outfit. You won’t be able to complete the hunt until you’ve unlocked the Projection ability from Cassie in the latter half of the story and completed the game.
- The Rotten Sushi in the Cafeteria. It’s in the buffet next to the lunch lady’s station.
- The Psychonauts Name Tag in the Agents section next to Milla’s office, on Coach Oleander’s “office” door.
- The Enemy Surveillance Drone in the Storage Closet. Open the door by interacting with Raz’s projection. The Drone is sitting on top of the lockers. It can only be obtained after learning the Projection ability.
- Deck Of Cards in the Bowling alley. Use telekinesis to grab the bowling ball and throw it down the alley a few times. The deck of cards will ultimately appear from the ball returner.
- The Astronaut Ice Cream in the Central Nerve. Interact with the green-glowing computer in the middle of the room and the green light will switch to another computer screen. Follow these green screens until you arrive in a corner, where interacting with the machine will give you the ice cream.
The Quarry Items:
- Unexploded Bomb near the entrance leading to Questionable Area. There’s a campfire near the mine’s entrance. Light it with Pyrokinesis to create an updraft. Ride the updraft with levitation and you’ll see the Bomb on the crane above.
- Psitanium Knife in the cave near Lilli’s garden. Lilli hangs out on the right side of the Quarry, and right near where you’ll see her, there’s an entrance to a cave. The Cave contains some easy platforms to get to the Knife.
Otto’s Lab Items:
- Agent Orientation Laserdisc in Otto’s Lab. Behind Otto, there’s a small area guarded by an electric floor. Use a levitation ball to ride over it and you’ll locate the Disc.
- Can of Corn in Sassyclops Cave. Go inside the cave and light the first campfire with pyrokinesis to create an updraft. Ride the updraft using levitation to get on the ledge above, which contains the Can.
- Switchblade Hatchet right outside Aquato camp. There’s a water wheel that is spinning really fast. After using Time Bubble on it, go on to the roof, where you’ll find the Hatchet. You’ll need the Time Bubble ability from the Brain in a Jar level to do this.
- Human Skull in the Funicular. Startup the funicular by gathering all the cogs from nearby. The skull will be on the left side when riding the funicular.
- Novelty Mug in Lumberjack Diner. Get Raz’s projection to open the door next to Sam and the Mug will be on top of the shelves. You’ll need the Projection ability to do this one.
Green Needle Gulch Items:
- Mini Murder Bug Bot in the house, where Ford hangs out. Climb up the ladder in the house and burn all the thorns with pyrokinesis. The Bug Bot will be located on the balcony outside.
- Viking Helmet past the Heptadome. There’s a camper van near the stage, which is Helmut’s real Feelmobile. Behind this van, you will find the Helmet.
- Beehive Shaped Phone behind Cassie’s house. Use a levitation ball to jump around the side of the house to reach its back. You’ll find the phone there.
- Signed Copy of Mindswarm inside Cassie’s Hive. This here is a special one. Just go up to Cassie, interact with her, and ask her to sign Raz’s copy of Mindswarm. You’ll get the Copy this way.
Last Updated on August 26, 2021
An avid listener of music from a number of countries. Writing is his hobby and passion. A follower of all the latest android and PC games. Not to mention his favorite: Mobile Legends!