Aliens: Fireteam Elite Best Settings For FPS and Fixes
Best Graphics Settings for FPS
If you want to boost your FPS but still want the game to look good, try these best settings for alien fire team:
- Window Mode: Fullscreen (Fullscreen output control gives a higher performance for older GPUs)
- Motion Blur: Off
- Resolution: Native
- Framerate Limit Lock: Unlocked
- Image Sharpening: (Your personal choice)
- Shadow Quality: Low
- Resolution Scale: 100 (The lower it is, the more FPS you gain, but blurriness increases)
- Texture Quality: High (Usually doesn’t affect performance on modern GPUs)
- Chromatic Aberration: Off (Personal choice, adds blurriness)
- Anti-Aliasing Quality: Off for older GPUs
- Ambient Occlusion: Off
- Screen Space Reflections: Off
- Vsync: (Personal choice, Reduced screen tearing but increased input lag)
Nvidia Control Panel: Manage 3D Settings
- Image Sharpening: Off
- Low Latency Mode: Off
- Power Management: Choose Max Performance
- Texture filtering – Quality: Performance
- Threaded Optimization: On
- Max Pre-Rendered Frames value should be set to 1
AMD Control Panel Settings
- Radeon Anti-Lag, Boost, Anisotropic Filtering, and Frame Rate Target Control should be disabled.
- Image Sharpening, Morphological Filtering, Maximum Tessellation Level, and Radeon Chill all should be disabled.
- Tessellation Mode and Shader Cache should be set to “AMD Optimized” and Anti-Aliasing Mode and Anti-aliasing Method to “Use Application Settings” and “Multi-sampling” respectively.
- Texture Filtering Quality should be set to “Performance” and GPU Workload to “Graphics”.
- Surface Format Optimization should be enabled.
Network Port Forwarding Fixes
- Steam – TCP: 27015, 27036 // UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
- PlayStations 4&5 – TCP: 3478-3480 // UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
- Xbox One/Series X – TCP: 3074 // UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Unable To Launch/ Connectivity/ Stuttering Fix
If you have trouble launching, disable Windows Game Bar and overlays from other apps such as Steam, Geforce Experience, or Radeon Overlay.
Also, check if you have the latest gaming redistributables installed and DirectX updated to the latest version. Sometimes a simple computer reboot will also help fix problems.
In order to play this game without problems, you have to download the latest software packages for your device.
If you are on Nvidia visit: Nvidia DriversIf you are on AMD visit: AMD Drivers Select your brand, update your device and you’ll be ready to play without issue.
If you are having issues connecting with your friend while playing together, try port forwarding in your router to help with steam connectivity.
Other than that, the game might need a patch. Also, if you are using Gsync/Freesync, it works to use an FPS limiter to your specific refresh rate to eliminate stuttering. Or just use Vsync. That will help.
Thank you for reading my guide on the best settings for Aliens: Fireteam Elite. If you have anything you want to say, you can always leave a comment. I will be back with more such guides for you. Do keep an eye out for us. Good luck, stay safe.