Players have been lapping up the experience of lording over Followers in Cult of the Lamb. Apart from the main mission, there is a lot of other things you can do as well.
These include side missions which give off great rewards that will benefit you over the course of the game. However, not all of them are easy to look for and start, which might leave players confused as to how to begin.
Read also: How to Revive and Resurrect Followers
Cult Of The Lamb: Where To Find Eye Of Witness And Rewards One of them is locating Eye of Witness, which will give you a prize after completing it. In that regard, the following guide will help players in getting started with the mission, what to do, and how it ends.
Cult of the Lamb: How to begin Eye of Witness
Here is how players can start the Eye of Witness quest in the game:
- You will have to make your way to Smuggler’s Sanctuary, which can be done after coming across Plimbo in the Anchordeep
- Plimbo goes to the Smuggler’s Sanctuary, meaning you can also visit the place from the map
- Once you reach there, it will begin the mission with Plimbo wanting you to get the Eye of Witness for selling
- Additionally, if you already have Eye of Witness, then you can sell them to Plimbo now.
Cult of the Lamb: How to get the objective
Players have to go back to any Crusade that they have completed already to get the main stuff. Here’s how the whole process will unfold:
- Given that the final boss is no more, you will meet Haro, who will tell you that the remaining enemies are more powerful
- Simply keep journeying on your Crusade till you come across the new mini-bosses, who will be from the four Witnesses
- Players have to take down these Witnesses in order to get the Eye of Witness as prize
- It will be part of the Chest that will show up after the battle as you get the slain boss back to the cult.
Cult of the Lamb: Prizes after finishing Eye of Witness
The overall prize from finishing the full side mission will be a great part of the game. The following steps will show how to get the mega reward from Plimbo:
- Players have to turn in four Eye of Witness to Plimbo, one each from Darkwood, Anura, Anchordeep, and Silk Cradle
- Plimbo will give you a Holy Talisman piece every time you give him one Eye of Witness
- At the end, players should have four Holy Talisman pieces, which means you can create you own Holy Talisman now
- You simply have to bring the Holy Talisman to the Church where you can get a new Fleece from the Crown
- Fleeces in Cult of the Lamb are extremely important for players in their Crusading journey as they give new scenarios and endings.
Thus, that is all players have to know regarding the Eye of Witness quest in the game. It is not easy, given the fact that players have to look for four of them across different locations.
However, the final prize will be a big help for the rest of the game and you should definitely try for it.
Last Updated on August 18, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.