The time for superheroes is never over, with Marvel always having something in stock for the fans. While several movies are lined up for 2023, the gaming department is no slouch either, with the release of Marvel’s Midnight Suns to take on the DC behemoth.
The game is among the most unique in recent years, as it features a whirlwind of characters from varying universes.
Therefore, players will have various choices at their disposal, including Wolverine, Morbius, Magik, Deadpool, and more. The best part is that you will also be able to combine a number of powers and abilities for your unique character, “The Hunter.”
You will be spoilt for choices regarding Marvel’s Midnight Suns, but what if the game is just not starting up on your system? This has undoubtedly been the case for several players using or trying to use the 2K Launcher.
In that regard, the following guide will help players figure out the problem and how to best solve it, so it does not appear again.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns: How to disable and stop 2K Launcher
It is not a unique issue with this game only. The 2K Launcher in Steam has been giving a lot of problems to a lot of games recently. They are often stopping or just giving abysmal performances.
That is why it is imperative to stop the 2K Launcher, and here are the steps you should follow:
- Open up the Steam Library and navigate to your game, i.e., Marvel’s Midnight Suns
- Right-click on the game and select Properties from the list of options
- Choose Local Files and then go to Browse, which will take you to the main game folder
- There, you have to search for the major .exe file, which is in the Win64 folder, that in itself is present within the Binaries folder.
- Once you have the main .exe, players must copy the path by right-clicking on it and selecting the option.
After doing it, go back to the Steam Library and return to the Properties tab.
- This time, choose the General category and scroll down to ‘LAUNCH OPTIONS‘
- You will have to paste the path you have copied from the main .exe folder in the bar, which is empty at the moment
That is not all, as players must ensure the full path is within quotes alongside adding %command% after the path. Now that everything is set, start the game again, and it should normally start, allowing you to experience the game in its full flow.
Thus, that is all the information players will need when disabling the 2K Launcher and ensuring it does not interfere with your smooth running.
You will have a great time going over the numerous aspects of the game and how to best configure your character’s abilities to take down the opponents. Of course, there will be a certain settling period, but that should pose no problem.
Last Updated on December 4, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.