Some things just make perfect sense together. Like peanut butter and jelly, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure nothing without the terrific flair, fashion choices, and extremely creative style. Whether you are in battle or have just downed your enemies, the right way to celebrate with the coolest gear is paramount.
However, there are some crucial things to know before you get started on your customization adventure. Of course, there is some tit-for-tat business going on, which means exchanging gold for all the snazzy stuff you desire.
Additionally, there are some celebrations post-winning and parts of taunting that will really elevate your game to the next level. For all of that and more, I have compiled the following guide for everyone.
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R – Steps to get the customizable objects
A lot of aspects about your character can be changed and revamped in the game including outfits, aesthetics, speeches, and a whole lot else.
You will be getting gold through playing the game through its different offerings, like the Arcade, Online, and the fan-favorite All-Star Battle Mode. The final one is the most astute in terms of getting as much gold as possible over time.
- Once you start getting a required amount of gold, you can head to the Gallery Shop to purchase “medals” which are imperative for any customization
- These medals are objects that will change and transform virtually every part of your character, including appearance and persona to a great degree
- However, there will be some medals which are locked and they can only be gotten through natural completion of missions and objectives of the other game modes.
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R – All about Customization Mode
Players can do some basic things before matches like changing color or outfit. However, this option is not available in the All-Star Battle Mode. I was looking for more leeway in terms of what I was able to change, which took me to the Customize Mode in the game.
- They have four levels of presets which include taunts that can be customized and even dialogues you speak after winning
- Simply choose the option of ‘Edit Character‘ inside the menu, and head over to the character you want to try the features on.
There are four groups of such sets available in the game, every one of them having one of pose, special effects, and line. You can customize all of them individually from the menu itself.
- These are the stuff you will see onscreen whenever you emerge on the winning side while performing the rest of the preset
- They are mostly present to add a sense of diving into the manga, with the level of comic imagery
- You will also a couple of extra special effects groups within the Gallery Shop.
- These are, of course, specific to the character you are customizing as their lines will depend on what their best dialogues were in the manga series
- Joe Joestar has his iconic iteration of “Oh no!” while Jotaro Kujo is infamous for the sigh of “Good grief“
- I found more such lines in the Gallery Shop under the Extra Speech option.
- So much for words and dialogues, the poise and pose is extremely important to really rub in the winning
- You have five pose medals each, with 10 as a whole, that can be found in the Gallery Shop
- Therefore, players have the chance to go for something very flashy or subtle yet powerful, depending upon your choices.
- At the end of it all, there is always the desire to know how the final selection will look like in battle
- That is why you can check out the output in the ‘Preview‘ tab
- Furthermore, there is also the option of adjusting how the special effects appear in regards to size and where they appear on the screen.
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R – Using the Customizations in action
Once you have finalized everything, just get out from the ‘Edit Character’ area and definitely Save Changes when you asked to, otherwise you will have to start the whole process all over again. There is also the other worry of not shutting down the game unless you have saved changes, or the same will happen again.
- Once everything is in place, simply select the presets you want to experience after matches before starting battles
- As mentioned above, they cannot be used in All-Star Battle Mode
- While playing Online Mode, you will have to choose the following options before the matches depending on the ranks which have:
- Taunt one
- Taunt two
Thus, that is all the information you will require to jazz up all your different characters in the game. I had a lot of fun going through all the items that are on offer, and choosing the ones that are most aesthetically pleasing. However, the game will also help you in deciding what looks best where and you can take it up from there.
Last Updated on September 12, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.