The launch of One Piece Odyssey has been met with much fanfare from diehard lovers of the long-running anime and manga series. It is the 25th year of One Piece, and the Straw Hat gang is rocking it out in the grandest manner yet.
Players will have to test their mettle in this RPG via the usage of different characters as each of them have particular strengths and weaknesses. You will start as Luffy and go on to slowly unlock each character as you journey through the game.
Since the game is open-world, you will have many areas and arcs to go through. Additionally, there are a lot of puzzles, quests, and objectives to complete, alongside battling opponents throughout.
Naturally, when it comes to fighting, there will be times when you need healing. That is why it is essential to have all bases covered; this is where the Bronze Bat Soup comes in. The following guide will help players get the Bronze Bat Soup and explain why it is imperative.
One Piece Odyssey: How to get Bronze Bat Soup
Bronze Bat Soup can be found inside the Useable tab of your inventory. Players must take down the Bronze Bat Monster, who lurks around the Lake Shore Cave on the Mysterious Island. Once you have it, Sanji can cook it properly for you and the rest of the team.
This is how players can acquire the Bronze Bat Soup early on in the game:
- You will have to take down the Fire Colossus Boss in the beginning chapter, who is present in the South Forest of the Mysterious Island.
- You will be helped by Adio, a stranger who invites you to come after him once the fight is over.
- Players will come to Adio’s home and insist you stay for lunch.
- There are several food products on the table, which you are shown via a scene, and once it ends, there will be a staircase leading up to the floor above.
- You will see a balcony with a red chest to the right side, in the corner.
- As you go near the chest, there will be the option of interacting with it, and after that, you will find the Bronze Bat Soup inside it.
One Piece Odyssey: Why Bronze Bat Soup is important
There are many advantages to possessing the Bronze Bat Soup with you like:
- 100 Healing Points to all the band members of your Straw Hat Group.
- Betters DEF by 10% and can be utilized a maximum of three times.
- Increases GUTS by 10%, and this will also be used a total of three times.
Thus, that is all the information players will need when gathering the Bronze Bat Soup. It can be a massive help during many challenging encounters, so make sure you can gather it from the right place and use it sensibly. Of course, other items will help your cause, but the Bronze Bat Soup in One Piece Odyssey is a great catch.
Last Updated on January 13, 2023
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.