One Piece Odyssey contains an Autosave feature in addition to a Manual Save feature, however, most players will be perplexed by Manual Saving because the game’s main menu lacks a Save Game option. One Piece Odyssey does, however, have a Manual Save Point where players can go to save their progress.
A Small Colossus, which resembles a Greek statue and can be found practically everywhere on the Mysterious Island, and serves as the manual Save Point. We’ll describe saving points in One Piece Odyssey in this guide.
Save Points Explained In One Piece Odyssey
The role-playing video game One Piece Odyssey was created by ILCA and released by Bandai Namco Entertainment in 2023. It belongs to the One Piece series and was made available on January 13, 2023, for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X/S. Players command Monkey D. Luffy and the Straw Hat Pirates when they are not engaged in battle.
- Each playable character has a special skill related to their power that is used for navigating, gathering things, and resolving puzzles.
The game switches to the battle screen after confronting an enemy on the battlefield, where menu commands are used to direct the activities of the characters.
The “Scramble Area Engagements” system, which divides battles into various sections, is the centerpiece of the combat system.
In order to counter enemies, players can place their party members optimally between zones. A random system component called “Dramatic Scene” in some battles puts the player in awkward circumstances that play to the characteristics of the characters, such as Sanji being unable to attack because he is surrounded by women, and overcoming them yields bigger rewards.
- The party members get experience points after each battle, similar to previous games in the genre, and level up once enough points are gathered.
- On March 28, 2022, One Piece Odyssey was revealed as a part of the franchise’s 25th anniversary.
- Motoi Sakuraba composed the game’s soundtrack.
How To Use Save Points In One Piece Odyssey
Small Colossuses known as Save Points are dispersed throughout the Mysterious Island and are primarily used to save a player’s current game progress. When a player completes a mission, an objective, or watches a specific sequence, the game uses an autosave mechanism to save the game. The game won’t be saved very frequently because there aren’t many cutscenes in the narrative.
- Players are advised to save frequently so they don’t lose progress after an autosave or lose items when they die.
- Your materials, collected objects, and progress will be lost if you pass away within 30 minutes of an autosave, and you will have to restart the game from the autosave position.
The lighting of the Colossuses makes it very easy to spot the Save Points. By interacting with the Colossus, players can save their game’s current progress. Interacting with the Colossus has a few advantages as well, such as saving the current progress and healing all the characters.
Last Updated on January 13, 2023
An avid listener of music from a number of countries. Writing is his hobby and passion. A follower of all the latest android and PC games. Not to mention his favorite: Mobile Legends!