Welcome to this guide to Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. In this post, I’m gonna show you how to get a level 75 Lucario in the game. As you will see from the game map, it says that Lucario is only on the upper right, but that’s not entirely true. Because this Lucario is going to be in a different location and I’m gonna show you where it is and how to catch it.
Where and How to Catch a Level 75 Terastal Lucario in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Level 75 Lucario Location
And before we start let me tell you where it is on the map. This Lucario is somewhere in the middle of the map. It’s below Galseado mountain and it’s above the crater and it’s exactly on the Dalizapa passage.
- You can set the destination over here and you can directly fly/jump to this place, which is very close to the Lucario.
- All you need to do is go and catch Lucario.
How To Find Lucario
And now I’m gonna tell you exactly how to move because it’s a little bit complicated. Once you are in this place, just open your mount and go through this place called Medali. Once you are in this tunnel into Medali, you’re gonna need to ride your mount through it.
- But you don’t need to go all the way because you’re gonna see an opening on the mountain on the right-hand side shortly after entering the tunnel.
- This is the tunnel you need to go through.
- Go to the hole in the mountain which you need to look out for.
- Be careful to not encounter any other Pokemon because you don’t want to waste your time.
Just ride around and once you go through the tunnel you’re going to be on a new passageway that has a left and a right turn. You need to turn right and once you do, you’re gonna see the Lucario. It will be shining from afar.
Another thing, I should say is that there is a bug in the game. If you go to the Pokemon, sometimes if you get too close, then Lucario just disappears. If it does, simply go and fly back to the Dalizapa passage and just repeat the same movement.
- Go and fly back over there and just try it from the beginning, because sometimes Lucario disappears when you go very close to it.
- Now another good practice is to save the game because if you do not catch it if you kill it by mistake, you can just go back to the save.
How To Catch The Lucario
The Lucario has two different forms and it’s very strong because it’s on level 75. You can fight it with your Dragonite. It’s gonna defeat Lucario very easily and then you can easily catch it. Use the Iron Head move because it’s super effective and this is how you catch the Lucario.
- Now I caught it on the first try.
- You can do the same thing I guess.
- Just go back and use the Pokeball and that’s all you need to do to catch Lucario.
Guys thanks for reading this guide and don’t hesitate to try it yourself. Please don’t forget to comment. If you want to read more Pokemon content like this visit our homepage latest posts section. Pokemon is my favorite game. This is why I have many guides on Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. Peace out!
Last Updated on November 23, 2022
An avid listener of music from a number of countries. Writing is his hobby and passion. A follower of all the latest android and PC games. Not to mention his favorite: Mobile Legends!