The third part of The Witcher series, titled Wild Hunt, has generated a lot of buzz with its cutting-edge graphics and great action-play. There are many things to be excited about, including the open-world gameplay though the game did suffer from a few problems in the opening stages.
Nevertheless, players have been doing very well in navigating the myriad experiences you will witness in the game. Players who have used their PC will have a long list of commands at their disposal, meaning they will participate in many remarkable moments.
In that regard, the following guide will help players understand all the commands in the game to unlock even more fun.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – How to start commands in PC
Players eager to begin enabling the commands must turn on the console within The Witcher 3. The following steps will help you do the same:
- Go to the game’s folder inside the Windows File Explorer menu
- Choose bin, and make your way through the config and base folders before eventually reaching the “general.ini” file that is in a Notepad form.
- Start a new line and enter “DBGConsleOn=true“
- Exit the file after saving it
- Now start the game and press @, #, or F2
Either of those keys should be turning on the console, and you would be ready to go with your commands.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – What is the full commands list
Players can start playing the game using the commands as they are given below. The ones in  mean players can only put the numerical or word mentioned within it for it to take effect.
- god Toggles inviniciblity.
- likeaboss Toggles likeaboss mode. While enabled, you’ll deal 40% of an enemy’s HP as damage with every hit.
- addkeys Gives you all the keys in the game for opening doors.
- addmoney[amount] Adds the specified number of gold.
- removemoney[amount] Removes the set number of gold.
- additem[item code, amount] Adds the selected item to your inventory.
- removeitem[item code] Removes the selected item to your inventory.
- witchcraft Adds one of each item in the game to your inventory.
- spawn[npc code, amount, distance, hostility] Spawns the specified NPC in front of you. You can also determine how many of the NPC spawn, their distance, and whether they are hostile with true or false.
- killall[distance] Kill all enemies within the specified distance.
- healme Gives you full HP.
- setlevel[level] Changes your level to the one selected.
- levelup Levels you up once.
- addexp[amount] Gives you a limited amount of XP.
- learnskill[skill code] Learn the specified skill.
- addskillpoints[amount] Gives you the specified amount of skill points.
- AllowFT[0/1] Enables (1) or disables (0) the ability to Fast Travel from any location.
- ShowAllFT[0/1] Enables (1) or disables (0) the ability to see all Fast Travel locations.
- ShowPins[0/1] Enables (1) or disables (0) the ability to see all pins (points of interest) on the map.
- ShowKnownPins[0/1] Enables (1) or disables (0) the ability to see all previously discovered pins (points of interest) on the map.
- settime[days, hours, minutes, seconds] Sets the time of day in the form of days/hours/minutes/seconds since the game began.
- TM[multiplier] Sets the speed of the in-game time. Examples: 1 = 1 minute passes every second (default). 0.5 = 1 minute every 2 seconds. 5 = 5 minutes every second.
- Ciri Switches your character to Ciri.
- Geralt Switches your character to Geralt.
- Cat[0/1] Enables (1) or disables (0) the Cat potion effect (night vision).
- Drunk[0/1] Enables (1) or disables (0) the Drunk status effect.
- dismember Dismembers the currently targeted NPC.
- SpawnHorse Spawns a horse.
- instantMount[horse] Spawns and instantly mounts you on a horse.
- staminapony Spawns a horse with unlimited stamina.
- spawnBoatAndMount Spawns and instantly mounts you on a boat.
- makeitrain Make it rain.
- stoprain Stop it raining.
- changeweather[weather code] Sets the weather to a specific type.
- winGwint[0/1] Instantly wins (1) or loses (0) your current game of Gwent.
- addgwintcards Supplies you with one of each Gwent Card.
- secretgwint Begins a game of Gwent against the AI.
- addabl[buff code] Bestow the specified buff effect on you.
- rmbabl[buff code] Removes the specified buff effect.
- cleardevelop Resets your character, removing all items and levels.
- buffme[effect id’, seconds] Bestows the specified effect on you.
- appearance[appearance code] Sets your appearance to the specified model.
- WitcherHairstyle[1/2/3] Sets your hairstyle to the specified type. Requires apostrophes around the chosen number.
- addHair1 Sets your hairstyle to the default style.
- addHair2 Sets your hairstyle to the ponytail style.
- addHair3 Sets your hairstyle to the long loose style.
- addHairDLC1 Sets your hairstyle to the loose short style.
- addHairDLC2 Sets your hairstyle to the mohawk/ponytail style.
- addHairDLC3 Sets your hairstyle to the Elven Rebel style.
- shave Shaves your beard.
- setbeard[beard code] Sets your beard to the specified type.
- settattoo[0/1] Enables (1) or disables (0) the tattoo on Geralt’s neck.
- setcustomhead[head code] Sets your character’s head to the specified model.
- removecustomhead Resets your head model to default.
- xy[x, y] Teleports you to the specified coordinates.
- gotoWyzima Teleports you to Vizima.
- gotoNovigrad Teleports you to Novigrad.
- gotoSkellige Teleports you to Skellige.
- gotoKaerMohren Teleports you to Kaer Morhen. The missspelling is intentional.
- gotoProlog Teleports your character to White Orchard.
- gotoPrologWinter Teleports your character to White Orchard, but in the winter.
- ToggleCameraAutoRotation Toggles automatic camera rotation on/off.
- fadeout Fade out the display.
- fadein Fade in the display.
- testpause Pauses the game.
- testunpause Unpauses the game.
- dlgshow Toggles the game’s UI on or off.
- activateAllGlossaryBeastiary Unlocks all Beastiary entries in the Glossary.
- activateAllGlossaryCharacters Unlocks all character entries in the Glossary.
Thus, those are all the codes that players will need in terms of commands in The Witcher 3, which PC players will play around with. There’s a lot of stuff to be done, so check out every aspect of it.
Last Updated on December 26, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.