The return of TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge has excited fans everywhere. Its action-packed scenes and old-school gameplay have fans dipping into the basket of nostalgia.
The game has reintroduced several old favourites like Master Splinter, April, and a new one like Casey Jones. Likewise, the game has many classic bosses from previous games like Dirtbag, Chrome Dome, Metalhead, and more. Each Episode has one major boss that the Turtles have to defeat as they make their way through to find Shredder.
That is how you will come across Tempestra. Having come from a video game that Leonardo was playing which was hit by lightning, Tempestra is a major villain. The following guide will help players in reaching Tempestra and defeating her in the game.
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge – How to reach Tempestra
Tempestra will be found at the end of Episode 6, titled, “Mall Meltdown.” Like with all Episodes, this one has a mix of challenges and secrets that players can go after. This will help them reach 100% completion, and is a fun addition to the overall engagement of players. Coming to the challenges first, there are three of them listed below:
- Complete the Episode by not using of Super Attacks.
- Use Sliding Attacks to beat five enemies.
- Damage one clothes rack by throwing enemies into it.
Furthermore, there are five secrets in the Episode, a bit more than a few other Episodes that have two or three. Here are all of them:
- VHS Tape: Beside the Random Clothing store, within a garbage bin in the middle of two plants.
- Napoleon’s Cameo: Smash the cardboard cutout of Punk Frogs to reveal this one.
- Vernon’s Cameo: Inside the arcade room, just smash the popcorn machine.
- Disgusting Bug: By hitting a second popcorn machine after the first one.
- Secret Diary: Destroy the garbage can which is beside the Taco’s stand as the Episode begins.
Having made your through this journey, you are now ready to face Tempestra and take her down.
Destiny 2: How to beat Tempestra
Tempestra has one major attack which is calling forth pink electricity to attack the Turtles with. Furthermore, she will also have two minions who will cause havoc for the Turtles in the arena. The last thing players have to be wary of is Tempestra becomes immune in an holographic state.
The Turtles will have to dispose of the underlings first, which will greatly effect Tempestra. With decreasing health, players will be able to attack viciously from a variety of attacks. However, make sure that Tempestra is alone, and then finish her off.
Last Updated on July 9, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.