Published: May 13, 2022 | Last Updated On: May 13, 2022
Evil Dead: The Game is one of the newest additions to the Epic Games library that is rapidly gaining traction among video game enthusiasts throughout the globe due to its unique gameplay and interesting game mechanics.
It is a survival horror title developed by Saber Interactive and based on the Evil Dead franchise. It features some intense co-op gameplay as well as PvP combat for casual and hardcore players alike.
With the increasing player base of the title, many players are often reporting encountering common issues like low FPS, lag spikes, and stutters while attempting to play the title. If you’re having similar problems while trying to play Evil Dead: The Game, we have you covered.
Here’s everything you need to know about optimizing Evil Dead: The Game and getting the maximum FPS, reducing lag, fixing stutters, and much more.
Evil Dead: The Game FPS Increase Guide
Before diving too deep into the optimization guide, make sure to check whether your PC specs are able to handle the game. A good way to confirm this is by checking the minimum system requirements of the title and seeing if your PC meets them.
If you’re looking to know more about the system requirements of Evil Dead: The Game and its best graphics settings, check out our guide here. With that being said, here are a few simple steps that you can take to improve your performance in the game.
Here are some things you can do to maximize your windows performance:
- Set your power plan to ‘High Performance’ from the Control Panel
- Enable Game Mode from Windows Settings
- Disable Xbox Game Bar from Windows Settings
- Make sure that all your drivers are updated
- Restart your system
- Disable background applications
Right-click on your desktop, go to the Nvidia Control Panel, and input the following settings:
- Image Sharpening: Off
- Ambient Occlusion : Off
- Anisotropic Filtering: Application Controlled
- AntiAliasing – FXA: Off
- Antialiasing – Gamma correction: On
- AntiAliasing – Mode: Application Controlled
- AntiAliasing – Transparency: Off
- Background Application MFR: Off
- CUDA – GPUs: All
- DSR – Factors: Off
- DSR – Smoothness: Off
- Low Latency Mode: Ultra
- Max Frame Rate: Off
- Power Management Mode: Prefer Max Performance
- Quality – Texture Filtering: High Performance
- Threaded Optimization: Auto
- Triple Buffering: Off
- Vertical Sync: Off
- Trilinear Optimization–Texture Filtering: On
Best Graphics Settings for Maximum FPS
Here are the in-game graphics settings for Evil Dead: The Game that you can use to squeeze the maximum FPS and reduce stutters:
- NVIDIA DLSS – Auto
- DLSS Sharpness – 0.7
- Display Mode – Fullscreen
- View Distance – Low
- Post Processing – Low
- Shadows – Medium
- Textures – Low
- Effects – Low
- Shading – Low
- Vertical Synchronization – Off
- Tessellation – Off
If you’ve followed the above-mentioned steps in this guide, your game’s performance is certain to have increased significantly. If you feel the visual quality has deteriorated beyond your liking, you can increase some of these settings as per your personal preference if your PC can handle it.