The new season of Destiny 2, titled Season of the Seraph, is now live with all the weapon-blazing action to go with it. Players will go head-to-head against familiar foes, with several exciting news already revealed. This season’s Spire of the Watcher dungeon is set to start today, with players already familiarizing themselves with the Heist Battlegrounds early on.
There is also the introduction of Seraph Key Codes, which will be vital to open Seraph Chests across your journey into the season. Of course, the big draw, as always, are the newly introduced weapons which include the likes of Judgment of Kelgorath Glaive, Exalted Truth Hand Cannon, Disparity Pulse Rifle, and the Fire and Forget, among others.
The Fire and Forget, indeed, has the catchiest name, and it is a very handy rifle that can take down opponents of all sizes. The following guide will help players learn about the Fire and Forget, and the best god rolls for PvP and PvE combat.
Destiny 2: Season of the Seraph – What is the Fire and Forget
The Fire and Forget carries an Aggressive Frame for a Stasis Linear Fusion Rifle with a three-round burst. It is the high-jinked version of a Pulse Rifle and holds the newly introduced Ambush Origin Trait.
It gives a better command when it comes to bettering your range, the damage inflicted, and handling all sorts of situations when battles begin. You also have the choice of another Origin Trait in the form of Veist Stinger that improves your mobility and reloads speed once you hit enemies during fights.
Of course, players are keen to know what kind of stats the Fire and Forget will hold, and they are as follows:
- Reload Speed: 22
- Magazine: 5
- Stability: 44
- Impact: 41
- Range: 35
- Handling: 27
Destiny 2: Season of the Seraph – What are the god rolls for the Forget and Fire
Regarding choices for the barrel, Arrowhead Brake is your safest bet as it decreases the recoil amount and improves your handling skills. When it comes to the magazine for Fire and Forget, you have a couple of solid options:
Enhanced Battery or Accelerated Coils. The former gives you a more prominent magazine, while the latter recharge quicker, so it will depend on you how you want to proceed.
- Perk 1: The most optimal choice is Killing Wind, which betters your final attacks via movement, range, and handling for some time. When it comes to Linear Fusion Rifles, this is a no-brainer.
- Perk 2: Some players may opt for Vorpal Weapon as they focus on bosses, but with Killing Wind, the better options are Demolitionist or Chill Clip.
- The latter attacks with Stasis and decreases their movement through direct shots from the first part of the magazine, while the latter gives you grenade energy for hits, and you get reloads.
For the PvP type, the first choice is the Chambered Compensator which gives increased stability and control from recoil but loses a little handling. For battery, it is Accelerated Coils that reduce charging time as mentioned above, though the damage is also sacrificed in some portion. But the three-burst shot should hold you in good stead.
- Perk 1: Once again, going with Killing Wind as the Fire and Forget can easily hit final attacks for players.
- Perk 2: This time, we are favoring Demolitionist over Chill Clip because of the addition of the grenade energy that it brings to the table overpowering the slowing down of opponents.
Thus, that is all the information players need to start masterful battles with the Fire and Forget. It is one of the most dominant weapons in the game, and no matter the situation or the activity, you will always be able to have a solid footing in all scenarios.
Last Updated on December 9, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.