Players are having a gala time in building a humdrum community in Dinkum. You have the facilities of fishing, farming, and traveling all over the island in order to see the town thrive.
Needless to say, all of the activities will involve some amount of Dinks, the in-game currency. One of the best ways to get Dinks is by selling opals.
Read also: How to acquire and use Vehicles in Dinkum
It is a shiny blue stone that fetches 15,000 Dinks. However, opals are not easy to look for and you will have to work. In that regard, the following guide will help players in finding opals in Dinkum.
Dinkum: Time for rain
Opals can be located within rocks called Thunder Eggs. Here’s how to go in search of them:
- This kind of Egg can only be located after a huge thunderstorm, thereby separating it from normal rains
- The thunderstorm will be easy to understand as it will be absolutely pouring, accompanied by thunder and lightning
- Thunder Eggs give off an electrical sound, which is similar to the one tele towers make
- When you are searching for the eggs, be aware of this sound which will be guide you to the required item.
Dinkum: Getting the Thunder Egg
Now that you have got the Thunder Egg, here’s what to do next:
- Burst the Egg open with an axe which will reveal the opals inside
- Simply carry the full Thunder Egg to John’s shop and sell.
Each Thunder Egg contains four opals.
Dinkum: Selling the Thunder Egg
Before coming to John, make sure that he has shifted to the new shop as opposed to the visitor’s tent. This will ensure that he has a weighing machine where you can check the weight of the whole Thunder Egg. Here’s how to approach the selling part:
- Once the weight is determined, you can understand how much they will sell for
- Each Thunder Egg you bring will have a different weight
- Players can choose whether you wish to sell the whole Thunder Egg which will fetch them over 100,000 Dinks at times
- On the other hand, you can also dispose of only the opals inside the egg.
Thus, that is all players need to understand about the opals in the game. You can also find them inside mines, provided you have a License.
You can access secret doors and chests through Old Keys, which can have opals alongside other gems. Thunder Eggs are a great shout for earning Dinks that will be the bloodline for your progress in the game.
Last Updated on August 15, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.